Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor - Purple Kryptonite

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by papasmoke, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"papasmoke"']They are looking a bit more healthy. Do you think the Roots Organic soil has anything to do with it? Or maybe it just needed some light.... I do not know but atleast they look prettier.[/quote]

Good soil and good light certainly won't hurt! Glad to hear they're doing better. MJ is a resilient plant and I've learned most of what I know from trial and error. I'm sure you'll find what works for you. And good for you for trying different things for yourself.

2. #22 papasmoke, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Here are the seedlings from the Peat Pellets about 1.5 days after planting them.
    #361 was the seed that showed roots through the Jiffy Pellet.
    I put that in the bigger container just for the fucks of it.

The other two did not show roots but they are looking healthier. Their stems are not full yellow anymore, just the the part closest to the soil.

#362 and #363 was the tallest of the seedlings from JP, it is the one on the far left in the square container.

#369 is the one all the way on the right in the, it twas the smallest of the seedlings from the JP's.

Attached Files:

3. #23 superskunksmoke, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    They're looking nice and green :D
    The third pic is tall!

4. Above post was JUST the ones I put in the pellets. Just trying to keep it separate, helps me not lose my mind so much.

#357, #367, & #373 is the plant in the middle. (Round container)

#359 & #375 is the 2nd plant in the line. (Round)

These were taken today around 11am today.

The only one that has needed water is the one in the middle. That one seems to be doing the best, so far.

Any suggestions on light height? I was also thinking about practicing some LST, it is the right time for that isn't it? Any advice and/or input would be greatly appreciated :)

Attached Files:

5. The single shots are taken from left to right.

The numbers on the pots are the order the seeds were planted (Just in case you were wondering lol)

Attached Files:

6. Update: 03/21/2012
    Taken from left to right. Started training the one on the end for smiles and giggles.

I apologize if some are sideways.

Attached Files:

7. 03/24/2012

They have all grown so big.

Attached Files:

8. Todays update....

Attached Files:

9. Update, took these 5 minutes ago.
    The second and third plant is on week 2, the other ones are 13 days old.

Attached Files:

10. Just added a fan to the room. Made then bulk up it looks like. Should I add reflector things?

Attached Files:

11. Yeah man, spend a little bit of change on some sort of reflective material. Maybe tin foil

12. Rearranged, added high quality reflective foil. Lol

Attached Files:

13. The latest, can't wait to put them outside

Attached Files:

14. That plant in the middle, black square pot looks funky haha

15. The power went out for maintenance. Good thing it is almost time to get them used to the sun anyways.

Attached Files:

16. your doing great man! did you say these girls are feminized?

17. No they are not feminized. The man I bought them from said that a clone he bought from harborside produced some seeds with the bud. But they are doing their job so far.

18. Yea you will get ya some ladies. Best of luck, keep it up!

19. [quote name='"outdoorgrower1"']Yea you will get ya some ladies. Best of luck, keep it up![/quote]

Thank you, kind sir.