starting grow soon, questions!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tehglassman, May 1, 2008.

1. alright im guuna be starting my grow this weekend (if everything goes according to plan), i want to do a SOG or LST, if i do an LST how big of a pot would need. would it be better to do 2 or 3 plants LST or have 3 or 4 plants SOG. 250 w HPS for veg/flower. box heigth is 33 inch. ALSO what is a good soild for seedlings just starting out and any fertilizer/nutrients tips/ easy stuff to get would be appriciated, im horrbile with that kind of stuff :p

2. Either way LST or SOG would work. SOG is not great in areas where laws are rough and having more plants means more jail time. Size pot is important no matter the method; the bigger the pot the greater the yield period. Grow in as big a pot as you can and will fit. I like the Fox Farm nutes because they are organic and the tri pack has all she needs start to finish. Definitely read all the stickys in the grow sections here. They answer all your grow questions there.