Starting from scratch...Again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SLR, Sep 27, 2010.

1. What's up, my name is Kenny. I'm no newbie to the site or to growing but it's been awhile since my last grow and my old profile is gone. All my grows have been hydroponic. The very first was ebb and flow before moving to a top drip on my 3rd grow. All my setups have been built rather than bought and have performed well. My lab was/is/ will be again, in the unfinished portion of my basement. My reason for shutting my grow down was, I got robbed. Not for my green though. They came for some of my recording studio equipment, at gun point. Now my grow room is right on the other side of the wall from my recording studio , but I had put so much effort into my odor control that you couldn't smell anything unless your nose was right up on the plants. My wife called the cops and they came and dusted for prints, while I had 5 trees, 3days from harvest on the other side of the wall. I really dodged a bullet and that night I harvested everything, broke down my setup and started giving parts away. It's been almost 7 month since that incident.
    I have since shut down my studio except for my personal use, and now I'm ready to get back to growing. This go round I will be working on perfecting my craft, getting the most out my grow, and building a nice seed collection for cross breeding.
    Hope to be getting started again in the next few months when I get my funds right.

2. Welcome to GC:wave::smoke: