starting college ehh...

Discussion in 'General' started by itslaudy, Aug 20, 2012.

1. so i start college in a about 4 hours its 6:55 now imma get baked should be a fun time anyone got any tips about smoking, studying and/ or just going to college :smoke:

2. I start next Monday :O. Kinda nervous...

3. ya same more excited then nervous though

4. you will love it. its completely different then high school. you will want to go!! haha
    in terms of smoking, just smoke haha teachers and lecturers dont give a shit if your high. but if ya study high take the test high! i do it and get goood grades.
    get in to as many partys as well just to meet new people and possible smoke buddys and connections.

but in college the one rule is dont try to hard!! its really obvious in the first week or two whos trying to act cool and they just end up with no mates.

just be yourself, enjoy, smoke herb.

5. i start in January, pretty excited and nervous myself. i might go clean for awhile from weed.

6. College isn't anything like in tv or movies bro. Partying all day? Yeah, ok why not waist thousands of dollars for an education and just waist it on partying? You're going to spend most of your time studying your ass off, because it's nothing like highschool. It's no cake walk.

7. ill keep u guys posted about my college experience should be fun weird and a lil kinky who knows its college ... but ya im going to smoke alot and show my parents that you can smoke and get good grades ima need to study quite often

8. It's surprisingly easy for the most part as long as you do your shit. It's not as cool as society makes it seem. Can be very stressful sometime. But can be fun a lot of the time. The biggest thing is you learning to control yourself and be your own authority.

Good luck.

9. It is so much fun, I wouldn't recommend blazing, just mho. Try and learn as much as possible and get your money's worth. No one there is gonna get on your for not having work done either will just get a big 0.

Self control and discipline are the biggest things to learn.

10. The opportunity is there.
    Take it.

11. get a feel of your classes before choosing to toke before them...

ohya...STUDY YOUR ASS OFF! To get that 4.0 gpa, or as close to it as you can...

Good luck!!!

almost forgot...don't forget to party on weekends, got to relieve stress ya know, so party hard when you can (don't let it interfere with classes/studies)

12. All I can say is go out/bang as many girls as you possibly can, don't be a fucking lamer like I was. Its basically impossible to meet girls once you are out of school - or I should say - in school there is a massive variety of available, likely horny girls of all sorts of appearances and personality. Once you are out of school a place like that doesn't really exist anymore. You can go to clubs sure, but you will be meeting club girls 90% of the time. If you are a girl yourself OP, then try and find a guy who isn't a fucking asshole - they do exist.

13. Man dude fuck college for real. But have fun man a new adventure full of life lessons, girls and drugs awaits you. Dive in motha fucka.

My biggest piece of advice is get the fuck off your dorm floor and join a frat. You will have a lot more exciting of a time.

14. fuck i start on thursday. i gotta get all my books and stuff.

youll like college, its easier than high school. just get through it and get that degree.

15. #15 NYZSourDee, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    college was good for the education, but it was better for the connections and people u meet. Have fun and enjoy ur self. Like the other poster said, it was really easy to meet girls. Freshman year....dem asss. Now im out of college, and i actually need to try and meet girls and put effort into it. I miss those days to be honest. Thinking about going back for masters loll.

OH and get good grades dude. Ur future self will thank you, freshman year tends to be the easiest courses, (aside form calc torture) They get progressivly tougher. Nothing sucks more then party party party, then u realize u can't get into ur specific major gpa requirement so u need to take the liberal arts program instead of ur intedned business program... AND check ratemyprofessor .com for reviews. There are amazing teachers and there are terrible teachers.

I can write a book on how i cheated too, but thats a different subject. morse code, test banks pasted in open book exams... and THANK YOU LORDDD for the iphone

16. My only word of advice would be to go to college NOT in the states, because it is unnecessarily expensive as fuck. Germans only pay approximately 500 Euros (about $700) per semester, compared to the nearly $6,000 I paid per semester.

But since you've already registered, I'm assuming for a US school, you MUST study abroad. Despite what people may tell you, it isn't any more expensive than staying at your home university. It WILL change your life for the better.

17. i reccomend against colledge your better off going to a trade school. Out of every 10 colledge grades only like 4 get jobs in the field they studied. Your gonna spend like 80000 dollars and get a degree that is worthless and be 80000 dollars in debt. Everyone is telling kids to go to colledge but in todays society we need more laborers and less scholars

18. Good luck! Going back for my last year!! Definitely worth it! Great times, lots of fun, lots of girls who love weed lmao take it easy n stay focused is all I have to say haha

19. Pretty soon you'll need to go to college and get a degree to get a job as a laborer

20. colledge....