Starting Clones in July

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WilliamHBonneey, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 WilliamHBonneey, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    the gods have blessed me with the opportunity to procure twenty clones next week and I was wondering what steps I should take to maximize yield from them. As it stands im planning on getting 20 5 gallon smart pots and a few bags of Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. Is there any more steps you would take to maximize the yield such as low stress straining, topping or extra nutrients? The clones have been outside and vary from 8 inches to a foot high. I live about an hour/hour and a half from Humboldt and i'm a verified medical marijuana patient. Any help is greatly appreciated im hoping to have a plan in motion by the time I receive them thanks for reading and for your time.
    Your Humble Servant,
    William H Bonney

2. Top all the clones as soon as you get them. Don't feed them anything until they start flowering. They should be able to feed off the FF soil until then and that will save you the money of buying veg nutes. Molasses is the only thing I would add when watering. 1 tablespoon per gallon. I swear by the stuff. Good luck!

3. Thank you for the help I have a friend who has a bag of bat guano and i should be able to get them around 10 hours of direct sunlight a day what do you think my yield will hold per plant?