Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

starting back up...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mamaherb413, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Hey my neighbors! Did not know where to put this so feel free to move if it has a better place..coming back into the fold after a 14 yr break ( had kids,moved did not know anyone, ) Live up the road from San Antonio texas by about 1.5 hours and as open as it is here can't find a friend here due to the over fourty mom look that can't avoided. Problem is my good friend in my old town has grown older over the years..who knew..and alas is a grumpy old man that has his own timetable...on the flipside of the coin my mom has aches and pains and want to try it out. So what's the best way to rejoin the better half of the world. Is webehigh anygood for a local hook up?
    Mamaherb
    Smoked 15 yrs took 14 off..cant wait to start up on vaping..looks fun!

2. Move to a medical state ^^

3. You can find a dude. I have many adult older friends who go to me to run their product into hash or cannabutter.  Both of them originally approached me through my mom who tokes. If you have the first lead, just anything, simply act normal and a younger guy will help you.

I am in college, too.

4. From what I've heard, Texas is a pretty bad place to find herb haha. I've personally never been to Texas, so I have no experience on the matter, so don't take my word for it, because, again, this is just what I've heard.

I'd highly recommend just moving to a medical state. But I realize that's a lot easier said than done. Not everyone can just drop their shit and move states. 

You can go to the spots where stoners congregate. Headshops are your best bet. I mean, who else goes to headshops other than stoners!?

You can also try growing your own, but I realize that can be risky, especially somewhere like Texas...I'm sure you would prefer not to get raided, especially because your a mother.

Sorry for my lack of help, I'm still young and in a pretty "420 friendly" state (Virginia), so I'm not much of an expert on how a 40+ year old would find weed, but my parents did it when we moved here from Baltimore (they were in their late 30's-early 40's) and they found a good connection who had/has some good chronic. So it's definitely not impossible! Just keep ya head up and keep looking, don't lose hope! Stay cloudy!

5. I know this may sound a little outrageous but I really hope you listen. 

I'm 15 and my mom and I have a pretty open relationship when it comes to our knowledge of what each other have done when it comes to drugs. Reading your post, it makes me think that this is my mom haha! My mom was a big blazer in college and years after. 

If my mom were to come to me now and ask me to get her some, I would find someone for her.

I know going to your kids seems crazy, but even if you're 100% sure if they don't do any type of drugs or anything, they more than likely know where to get it from. It's probably something you don't exactly want your kids to know, but you can explain that maybe you want to use it for medical purposes, or better yet say it's for Grandma! 

As far fetched as it sounds, I bet if you ask your kids, they'd be able to help, because as you said you're a mother and no drug dealer (that I know) would openly sell to you first because of the possibility that you're some type of "fed". (police/informative/etc...) 

Good luck on the journey to find your way back to the ganga  :smoke:

6. #6 Ganja ☤, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
    You don't have to move to a medical state.

I live in texas and we have great bud and plenty of people your age smoke it.

To me it sounds like you live in the Austin/Round Rock area? If I knew I could help guide you in the right direction.

7. @[member="Ganja"]
    You got it...

8. Well my oldest is special needs so he has no clue where to look and my other on is elementary age so good idea maybe in a few years..

9. You have to be 18 to use this site. Come back in 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Ok great. You live in a perfect area to find cannabis! You may have to go out of your comfort zone though.

Since you don't know a dealer, you are going to have to network, which can be hard to do when dealing with something illegal.

Your safest and best bet to find a good connect will be one of three places:

ACC (Austin Community College): The culture at ACC is very diverse with a lot of open minded people. Driving around campus or hanging around student centers would be your best bet. It is very easy to scope out the marijuana lovers! Or maybe even take a class or two?

6th Street: This should go with out saying. Hanging around 6th street on any Thursday Friday or Saturday night would be another easy way to scope out some cannabis users.

Now I have one more suggestion that will require less risk and may be more in your comfort zone:

Join the local NORML chapter! Not only will you be supporting the cannabis community, but you will be presented with a perfect opportunity to network with guaranteed cannabis users!

Check out the NORML Texas website here: http://texasnorml.org

And most importantly, good luck! :smoke: