starting an outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lightgreenhay, Jun 5, 2009.

1. [​IMG]I plan on doing an outdoor grow soon. I germinated a few seeds and three had white tap roots so i placed the root down in the cups below. I will have them indoors at night and move them in my backyard for direct sunlight during the day. I plan on replanting them outdoors in this wooded area in a few weeks.

whats them minmum size they can survive in the wild? also im a little confused on feeding as i did an indoor grow a while back and i had ph or nute lockup and after flushing the plant did well so i dont want to have to flush a plant in the woods

any tips is helpful heres a pic of my indoor setup before they go off to the field

[​IMG]

2. se an airy soil mix (with perlite). See organic seedling sticky by dankohzee.
    Careful when foing both indoors and outdoors esp. when they go back out for good. They can flower if you go from many hours total (in and out) to only out. You don't want them to flower in beg July.
    1/2 - 1 foot is good for outdoors survival alone (besides watering which you'll still have to do in general).
    Make sure the temps indoors aren't too hot and give fresh air with a window for ex.

Good luck