starting an outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lightgreenhay, Jun 1, 2009.

1. I plan on starting an outdoor grow just had a few questions before i finish reading the grow guide

I plan on using seeds out of this regular shawg i have just wondering if the quality will be better if i only harvest females? Is it going to have a dank quality to it or will it still taste like crap considering i rid the males and keep 100% females?

also the spot im thinking about is wooded near a small canale and i noticed they had wild rabbits hoping around will my plan make it out here if i grow indoors a few weeks first?

2. Well, I would keep reading that guide as well as a few others. You are after 100% females, the males are useless unless you plan on seeding one out for future grows. As far as the quality goes, you get out of it everything you put into it. Just because it is schwag doesn't mean it will be crappy. Give it the right light, nutes, and water and it will turn out decent product.