Starting an Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by awesomepossum94, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Just wanted to give you my situation. I live in southern california, about 2 miles from the beach, and i was wondering if i could start an outdoor grow in the within the next month. If its even possible. I know i sound like a complete noob, this is gonna be my first grow. i have a site and everything. So yeah, if you could provide me with some answers and stuff, that would be great. my freind is hooking me up with seeds by the weekend, so yeah. thankss.

2. I'm downunder mate, so i don't know your climate situation, arn't you guys coming into Winter.
    Best time to start an outdoor grow in coming into summer..... End of Spring.
    Hope this helps.
    Becasue it all has to do with the sun and how long it's up.
    If you start your grow at the end of Spring then it will grow all summer and start to flower during Fall.
    If you start your grow at the end of summer, it will only grow a little bit before they start flowering.
    Flowering is triggered by the sun going down earlier, and the light during the day becoming shorter. Or for indoor growers, changing the lighting timer to 12 hours on, 12 hours off.
    This will govern what size your plant will get to before it starts flowering.

3. Allright mate(heheh your from aussie cool dude cool) but yeah thanks. Thats all i really needed to know, i guess i'll just have to hold out until the spring. Also i was wondering when should i start to plant? Because it doesn't snow or get below 40 where i live( 2miles from the beach) so yeah i was just wonderin. Allright thanks a lot broha. And hows Australia? How are the cops??? And what are the rules on marijuana