Starting an indoor project

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DiamondSupply, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 DiamondSupply, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Found 6500k's !

I just got a couple questions:

1. The 6500k's that  I found, are 26W and they equal 100watt(written on package) so that means I only need 1 ? Per plant? How am I gonna cover it all while its vegging... ?

2. Where can I find splitters without ordering ? Or something to support the bulbs

Im mainly working with  Canadian Tire & Rona

2. Go by the 26watts that the bulb goes by not equiv. 2-3 of that size bulb will do for 1 plant. I get my bulb splitters at Ace hardware. About 3 bucks apiece. Most hardware stores should carry them in the electrical/lighting section of the store.

3. And how to you connect them to a source of electricity? Im buying a power bar kinda with a timer on it, I didn't found any converters like bulb to plug(electric one)

4. Most hardware stores sell bulb sockets with receptacle ends. Get a "y" splitter, screw your bulbs into that and then screw the spltter/bulbs into the socket, plug that into your power strip. Good to go. If your strip has say 6 outlets, get 6 plugs, 6 y's, and then you have outlets for 12 bulbs!!

5. Well it has 8 outlets, the only Y splitter I found yet,isnt for a socket, it is for like a bulb hole kinda but i'll check it out

6. Yea man. The bulbs screw into the y and then the y screws into the plug receptacle. Hered a pic of the plugs. 1378501808358.jpg

7. Was gonna post a y splitter also but pos phone wont let me now. Just google bulb y splitter, you will see them. Make sure its an E27 to E27 type(household fixtures).

8. Lol :lol: just saw your PM!!! Wrote ya back.

9. 1378506786032.jpg place plants 2-3 inches below lights.