Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting all over again.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AbeLincoln2, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hey everybody. I'm pretty new to smoking. I recently got caught by the rents, got my weed kit taken away, and now I'm grounded for probably 2 weeks. All the stuff I had in my kit was given to me by friends over the past 3 months, and now it's all gone! I'm kind of excited to start all over again though, I'm just not sure where to start. Any suggestions or advice?

2. in order of importance. money, lighter, bowl, bud, rhotos, papers

3. Just remember, you're 18 years old :smoke:

Buy a spoon and be conscientious about when you smoke and how much you smoke, when you'll be around the rents, etc. don't smoke if your rents are home, probably not a good idea. stash it somewhere safe you think they would never look.

Visine would be a good investment, as well as a lighter and weed :smoking:

4. heres an idea:

go to your parents and get your fucking stuff back

5. #5 AbeLincoln2, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    My old stuff is already long gone. I heard my mom flush my weed down the toilet. It sucks because it was the best stuff I've ever had. I don't know what happened to everything else but I already searched the house with no luck.

6. well report them for theft

7. Fuck dude why would parents flush it down the toilet I hate that...
    If I catch my son with weed I would smoke or sell the shit.
    Then again to be honest with myself I would just go ahead and smoke an L with him if this ever happened in the future :p

8. [quote name='"UpstateToking"']Fuck dude why would parents flush it down the toilet I hate that...
    If I catch my son with weed I would smoke or sell the shit.
    Then again to be honest with myself I would just go ahead and smoke an L with him if this ever happened in the future :p[/quote]

I've been smoking for quite a wile and know quite a bit about it bit what the hell is an "L"

9. exact same thing happened to me dude. i had to start my collection again. i havent bought a new bowl yet though, just been rolling raw king sizes, or using the trusty old apple pipe :) and get a cheap grinder! if your still using your hands, youre living in the stone age bro ;)

10. And also when I was about 16 I just came out and told my mom that I smoked and showed the research about how its not bad and it helped with my ADD and other stuff like that and after that she was cool with it

11. yeah i tried that but she so religious and thinks its a demon.. i wish i had a normal family ahha

12. mom flushed your pot down the shitter? flush her jewelry.

13. A blunt. Lololol

14. Only 4 things that should be flushed down the toilet:
    Shit
    Piss
    Puke
    Goldfish

15. LOL. Grounded....

16. A fat blunt bro.

17. [quote name='"cryingpeanuts"']

A blunt. Lololol[/quote]

A blunt is a "B" I have never heard it referd to as an "L"

18. [quote name='"spymasterwade"']Only 4 things that should be flushed down the toilet:
    Shit
    Piss
    Puke
    Goldfish[/quote]

Don't forget cummy napkins

19. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']

Don't forget cummy napkins[/quote]

Those are okay in the trash and most people use kleenexes not napkins

20. an L is a joint