Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting again years later

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GratefulFred, Apr 12, 2014.

1. #1 GratefulFred, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    I stopped smoking a few years ago - never deliberately quit, but just tailed off.  I used to smoke quite a lot, which might make me a Seasoned Toker -- but it has been so long I'll call myself an apprentice.

Any suggestions for starting up again after a long layoff?  

2. Just take it easy. I'd say smoke a joint with a friend or half by yourself. Depends on what you like. I personally love being as high as I can be so if I were you I'd pack like 3 bowls and take a fat ass joint to the face. God I'm jealous...

3. SLowly get back into it... you're only gonna need a hit or two for a while, then you'll slowly build a tolterance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah I did the same thing, quit for 3 years and started back up a year ago, honestly I was able to make a quad last 3 and a half weeks when I first started back up. And that was getting high a lot.. Only needed like 2-3 hits each time and I was lit. Now I smoke a quad in like 3-4 days lol.. I guess what I'm tryin to say is it'll take a lil bit of time to get back upto where ya were before

5. Purchase a glass one hitter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app