Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting a students for sensible drug policy chapter.Need help from my fellow blades.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Jul 27, 2012.

1. It is a group similar to norml that i am started at my school. Anyways, i am going to be tabling (sitting at a table near where all the students walk by, answering questions and handing out flyers.) So i want people here to give me some.of the best articles on mj that you can think of (both from a politcal and health point of view) so i can hand out and inform my university, and get new people to join the group. Keep in mind that i am printing a lot of pages, so please keep it 3 pages or under. The more reputable source the better. Thanks! Btw its at fau just in case someone browsing here is going there lol

2. Read granny storm crow's mmj list

3. Check their recourses page. Theyve got amazing fliers and such. And if you haven't already, watch The Union. Best. Documentary. Ever.
    -fellow SSPD Leader