Starting A Plant Outside?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ctokin, Jun 25, 2014.

1. I got some seeds germinating but I can't start em inside, so I need to know how I can
    Plant them outside in a 2 gallon pot without having to water em every like hour. Any advice will help.

2. You dont need to water them every hour... you can start them inside without light and move them outside once they break soil.

3. Are you germinating them outside?

4. I've tried them like two weeks old outside and no matter how much i watered them the soil was dry like every hour or two.

5. No, paper towel method.

6. #6 Geminate, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    Im confused... The seeds are still germinating? I would germinate in a paper towel or in plain water!

Ahhh posted this before I saw the last one... So do you have roots coming out of the seeds?

7. Not yet, they are currently germinating. Just started germination today.

8. #8 Synthesizer, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    If you germinate them and then put them outside you should be fine, I started most of mine outside this year, if your soil is dry after 2 hours use more water, get a more water-retaining soil, or add vermiculite to increase water retention. 

9. Start them I a window sill. Once they have a few sets if leaves but them outside. Use paper towel method to germinate the seeds. Look it up if you don't know what it is. It's the best method for starting seeds.