Starting a new one

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by 805Buds, May 4, 2009.

1. #1 805Buds, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    So I wanna start a new grow. Maybe 2 plants or so to start off with, i'll get them as clones.

I have a cabinet to grow them in i'll post a pic later, it's h58xw15xw23 (or something like that) I'll make something better eventually this is just to start off with.

Looking for any advice as far as supplies and ways to set stuff up.

Checklist!

• fans

No idea what else I need off the top of my head. But any ideas or suggestions feel free. I didn't buy any of the stuff yet.

2. depending on your humidity you may need either a dehumidifier or a humidifier to control it. also, for the flowering phase you will need an HPS bulb. i'm not sure if flowering will work with a MH bulb, if it does however i do know that it will be inefficient. other than that as long as you've got a fresh air supply and have a way to control odor you've got everything a plant needs to thrive. if you want to get specific tho you could list exactly what medium, nutes, etc that you have.

3. #3 805Buds, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    Well i'm getting them as clones so their obviously rooted into whatever medium they use, I kind of like the idea of hydroton, can I just stick that in some hydroton? Or better to use something else? No idea what nutes i'm gonna use yet. I already have peter's and some all purp miracle grow.

Also. For computer fans, how do I plug those in? :(