Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting a new life. I have a confession to say to you all

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theduck, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm leaving for college saturday, and as part as starting my new life out of cmy parents home I'm hella baked off a bunch of hash and I'm drinking vodka. Anywhoo I am deciding to come clean about some stuff. So I have a confession to make and I don't care if you ban me or w/e, aslong as my conscious is free. Okay here goes: I joined this site when I was under 18 years of age, an act the clearly broke the rules. I turned 18 in March, so I'm now 18and a half but again I believe that the only true punishment that will appease the masses is to confess and be banned. I truelly enjoyed my time with you, and I'll miss this fair city

2. #2 Laith, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    op is mitch connor.
    [​IMG]

3. I've always wondered that - if your underage when you join, then you confess you joined when you were under 18, do you still get in trouble if you're currently an adult?

4. wow.. you got my respect by being honest bro...... hah not.. ban this guy for violating rules... lay off the alcohol we only like weed here ppl who make alcohol are paying to have weed illegal they r our enemies

5. Let's reveal some more secrets while we're at it. It'll make you feel better.

6. I'm 18 now. Do the math.

I didn't realize it was a rule when I joined lololol. I made an account and posted for one day, then came back 2 years later

7. Fuck it. Spark it

8. Nah, alcohol's OK per the rules ;)

9. I had sex with my golden retriever (female) only once and I was really drunk. Kinda glad to get this off my chest anonymously. She was confused and ever since then I'm not her favorite person in the house.

10. Haha it's the alcohol talking
    honestly I think half of gc is under 18...

11. inb4 nothing

12. 18 and a half

13. WHAT THE FUCK :eek:

14. Hope you're joking...

15. lmao at all the anti-alcohol stuff. I I mostly just smoked a packed bowl of hash.

But whats the verdict people? It seems like I haven't been banned yet.

Also I just watched pineapple express for the first time since I started smoking a lot. Amazing movie. I think it does a really good job of representing stoner culture. I can't wait for my 72 minute break on megavideo to be up!

16. NOT THEDUCK! I love that guy

17. haha i agree with someone earlier... you'd be surprised how many people are under 18 on here... no reason i would see you getting banned for coming clean like that now, but shit i was more offended when u said you just saw Pineapple Express lol... i would have suspended your account if i was saw this thread and comment and was an admin hahaha!

18. Clear your cookies, man. I ran into the same problem last night watching Dazed and Confused :smoke:

19. they don't ban u if u turn 18 before admitting you were underage

consider yourself SAVED

and besides i guarantee half the people in this thread are still underage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.