Starting A Legal Outdoor Operation?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sloshua, Jul 31, 2014.

1. I currently live in New Jersey. A good friend of mine has some capital to start a venture. We are hoping to buy an acre or two and grow marijuana for either recreational or medical use. I was hoping someone could shed some light on where I could do this at?
    After I find a location and can afford it, that takes me to the next phase which is getting the proper permits or papework filled out. I don't know where to even begin trying to cultivate on a mass level for medical or recreational sales. I know personally I can only grow a few plants and that is not what i am looking to do, I want this to be a commercial operation. Any links or helpful information to help me along would be greatly appreciated.

Note: i am not asking HOW to grow

TLDR: How to start commercial weed farm?

3. @ Richarddean
    I'm asking how to start, regardless of small or big. "starting small" still requires permits paperwork and some basic info and that's what i'm asking for...

4. Best bet is to hit the norml website and check out the laws state by state its different depending where you live. I live in California so my knowledge of California state laws is solid but I'm not too hip on say Colorado or Washington laws which include recreational.

5. I simply have a doctors recommendation I renew yearly for my medical needs that allows me to grow 99 plants and possess 16 pounds legally.

6. That's nice.

7. I suggest you learn to grow on a personal level before you try commercial. Plus you are still taking a chance because federally it's still against the law. If you really want to know the answers go do research. You will be amazed what you can find on the internet using google or another search engine.

8. I say don't even bother and stay in New Jersey.