Starting a Healthier Lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Deleted member 751438, Jan 22, 2014.

1. [quote name="yurigadaisukida" post="19412666" timestamp="1390783032"]well said.Most people who arent getting results, are probly not taking it completely seriouslySent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Exactly man. If you wanna see results its kind of an all-or nothing thingSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. unortunatly im still in the nothing group. But i have no delusions about it not being my own fault

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="yurigadaisukida" post="19412942" timestamp="1390786158"]unortunatly im still in the nothing group. But i have no delusions about it not being my own faultSent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Do you have a gym membership or access a buddies bench press or dumbbells or something?Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yea. Its like you said. Consistancy. I havnt gotten into a workout/diet habbit yet

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

you sacrifice and find ways to make it happen homie. i didn't take my car with me in freshman year in the dorms either. take public transportation, ask a friend for a ride, build more muscles so you can carry those groceries back to your dorm. no excuses

6. Ive found that if you keep active you can eat whatever you want. As long as you know what's in it, and your not eating like a pig everyday. It helps to have something occupying your time. Its easy for me because my career is a karate instructor. Everyday im working out and dont have a lot of free time to eat. So i can eat two hefty good meals a day.Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. try to join the wrestling team.

if you want to accomplish overall well being not just good aesthetics... you should combine a strength and conditioning program with brazilian jits, wrestling, yoga, judo, boxing, muay thai (full contact striking not cardio-boxing stuff).... not necessarily at the same time.

secondly you need to step up your nutrition. learn about super foods. start drinking kale shakes, learn about green smoothies and things like turmeric, maca powder, krill oil, spirulina (check out: examine.com for honest study-based reviews).

good luck on your journey