Starting a grow soon?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Papa-Molly, Jul 3, 2013.

1. If I started a grow of northern lights and power plants on July 25 and harvested some time in October, how many plants would it take to get two pounds of weed?

2. 32 its so late. 

3. #3 mediumsteve, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    alot at this time. starting seeds and waiting for them to advance to mature plants might happen. the seedling stage takes way too long. . my buddy put out 30 clones out on july 4th and got 10lbs last year. but they were bigger clones too

4. 32 isn't so bad, it will only be for personal consumption anyways... If I leave some purple powers in The ground until December for extra color do you think I would get more yield?

5. whats purple power?

6. Depends where you are. They might get big, but maybe not fully ready for harvest (amber trics and all that).

Where I am our first frost can hit in late September.

7. You need to go back to beginners and learn how to grow.

But B4 U do....two things....

A. "For Personal Use" never comes with a weight needed. Only cash croppers think that way.

B. "For Personal Use", doesn't need to be purple, that's a cash cropper need.

Now, I could care less if you're cropping, but you need to learn some shit before you count a single dollar. And that means seasons. Start planning 2014

8. Hehe not commercial but some personal and some selling to cover the costs of growing. Plus all my friends that want weed can't know I'm growing so I have to tell them I need some money to buy their weed from the dealer.

9. What do u mean by Buddha? The strain? I wish I could grow it but its supposed to be hard.

10. Its too late in the season to grow weed thats gonna sell. Where do you live at? Cali? Your plants probably wont finish on time. Im lying they wont finish on time. No matter what you do.

If you want two pounds go.buy 8 clones right now. Put them in 10 gallons of foxfarm. Might happen.

11. Where do u buy clones??? Also I live in the deep Deep South. About 1.5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico. It doesn't frost until after Christmas or right around Christmas.

12. I live in Alabama.