Starting a commercial grow!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by uncertain, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Thank you for taking the time to simply read this! My name is PJ and I'm here asking for your help.
    Last year, my lady and I left Alaska and moved to the beautiful state of California, with nothing more than a C bag of clothes, our dogs, and our dream; to to grow medical marijuana, commercially. Since we've been in California, we have found a place to live and grow! I found work delivering medical marijuana for a local dispensary in Fresno. I also grew, harvested and provided my medicine to a local dispensary

({{ ngMeta.title }})[​IMG]

Already being a part of this industry has helped facilitate my desire to grow and now, I have the opportunity to expand and finally do what I love, full time!
    After pooling our savings and deducting the initial start up cost, we have $15,000 standing between us and our dream.
    Any donations will receive a personalized 'thank you' card and updates on our progress! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Prop 215 compliant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Good luck. I hear Harborside has already dumped millions into land and greenhouses in the Fresno area.

And cmon, just a card for your early investors? Timeshares give out free microwaves at least. Gonna have to sweeten than pot pal.

3. are blades allowed to solicite donations here?

4. Is it soliciting if they're not bright enough to put a link to the donation site in the post?

• Like Like x 1