starting #3?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fat freddy, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Hey all, my 2nd grow was a bust..... planted 2 seeds got 2 males. On to grow #3.

I am going away for 2 weeks leaving saturday afternoon. Would it be a good idea to start my grow while I am away. Here's what I'm thinking......

Plant a couple of seeds into a jiffy pot, then put those jiffy pots into a bigger pot. Put them in my grow room, with the MH light on the timer for 18/6. Set my automatic watering system to water every four days and hope for the best.

It's bag seed, so I figure the worst that could happen is I come back to nothing. Best case scenario is that I'm 2 weeks up on my grow.

What do you guys think... good/bad idea?

Anything you guys might do differently if you were to try it this way?

as always thanks
    GC kicks ass

2. actually, worst case senario is that you come back and your house is burnt down, but htats worst case. I say to give it a try.

peace

3. well you wont lose anything by trying. go for it. if youre plants look as good this time as they did last time(granted that they turned out male but still) ill be pullin up a chair

4. OK..... cool..... thanks for the replies. I think I'll set 'em up tomorrow, and then I'll keep y'all posted.