Starting 2nd grow. need info on SCROG

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by weekendplayer, Dec 15, 2007.

1. I have a 4X4X8 foot room. I have a table with no top that stands 3 1/2' tall made out of 2X4. My Pot is the base of and EBB & FLow system that stands about 10" high. The pot is 2 1/2 feet by 1'. I will be using 400w HPS and MH lights with mylar on the walls. FOx farms soiled mixed.

My first grow was and ebb and flow system with bag seeds. I got an awsome yield out of it and it was still great weed being that the seeds were nothing special. ( it has been awhile but the pics might still be on here) I am not doing hydro again because i will not have the time to take care of it like it needs.

For my questions

1. Is the 2X4s bad? should i switch to plastic incase of bugs or something?
    2. What is best to use for the screen?
    3. When should i switch from veg stage to flower stage. I am worried about them getting to big. EX: should i switch to flower when they hit the screen or sooner?
    4. Can i put 2 plants in the same pot or just to be safe get 2 different ones? the pot is plenty big to support all the roots.

None of those deminsions are set in stone and i can change anything. If you can comment on any of these questions or just see anything i am missing it would be much appreciated. This is going to be my christmas present to myself and if everything goes good i will beable to smoke it around my birthday :smoke::smoke::smoke: