Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting 1st grow ( Some questions left )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Portuguese, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Sup Guys
    I made this thread to you guys stay with me , helping making my 1st grow.

I'will start in 1 week, but to that happen I need to get some final answers that make me confuse.

I'll start with two female seeds. For me, two seeds is very little, I want more.
    I want some method that could be expanded to about 10-15 seeds ...

The planting will be outside. LST + etc. ..

A friend told me I could buy seed set without sex (but would be expensive)
    It could also buy female seeds already (more expensive)
    I'm thinking of buying about 5 set seed without sex, if they are male, I take the seeds for future plantings. I want to hear your opinion in this part of the seed please.

I do not know if this offset, but maybe the plant will treat the first time for a grow box, but do not know if it will be efficient because I intend to pass them to the outside, since going out, I wonder if you have any difference if you start directly outside.

Is it Possible to feminize seeds and how?
    To make clones, it is necessary to use gel to the root? no gel will not?

Do not want to spend much money
    Thank you for your attention, give your opinion
    :D

2. There is a cultivation forum that these questions have been answered a ton of times.

Go read up, then these questions will be unnecessary