starting 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luv2chief, Jan 4, 2008.

1. i am going to be starting 12/12 in about 2-3 weeks, should i switch to 4 2700k cfls when i change or keep maybe 1 6500k and 3 2700k cfls in there?....

as of now they are only about 15 days old but i have a limited grow space and until i move in a few months this is really to see if i can get any kind of yield but more for experience.

What kind of growth should i expect on this 18/6 light schedule and should i turn the fans off when the lights go off?

also right now i have 4 6500ks on it just switched to 18/6 today, what would you recommend for the 18/6? 3 6500k and 1 2700k or just like i have it now it should be fine?

last but not least, if i switch to 12/12 the plants are going to grow flowers or buds but how much more veg growth should i expect then?

2. How many plants are you growing?

You should be fine with any 4 bulbs, it really won't make a huge difference.

You can't really expect a large amount of growth. In 2-3 weeks you could see from 6 inches to 2 feet, depending on your specific setup.

Once you start to flower there won't be much more growth; mostly just elongation of the stems and nodes. It's not veg. growth in 12/12, either.

3. How many whats are your CFL's ?

How much vertical space do you have ?

4. thank you
    well i was wondering because i see alot of people on here who use a combination between the red and blue spectrum during veg and flowering...

my plants are very short and bushy not much room to grow up length wise, the only other thing i think i am fuckin up is the watering, i guess im just too impatient or not sure when i have given it enough water...

either underwatering or overwatering im just gonna let em sit for the next 3 days and see how they do now with the 6 hours of dark

5. also its only 2 plants each gets 65w(2 per plant for veg) and 42w(2 each for flowering). well i can grow up probly another foot and i will still be able to conceal.
    the bulbs are about 6 inches from the plants now, were about 2-3 but ran into heat issues with my small grow area