Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Startin out strong bro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrSoloDoloBro, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Okay so recently I've been doing a lot of looking into shit. I made a homemade pipe out of an inhalor. I took out the medicine (obviously) and I made a tin foil screen as the bowl and put it at the top, poked some holes in it, works great. Used some tobacco from my cigs to test it, the only downfall is all the scooby snacks which I can live with. Now I have a buddy of mine looking into some white widow and some LA confidential strains for me down in texas. I'm in the KC area so he's gonna have to send the shit to me after i send him my money. I know, sounds stupid but i wouldn't do it if i didn't trust the dude. :p Now anyway, he's looking into that and I've got some buddies around here that can get me some local shit. (lemon kush) Hell yeah man, ready to toke that shit up. :smoke:

2. Don't use tin foil dude, it's baaaaad.
    If money is the issue, go the your local headshop and get a metal pipe for 5-10 bucks.
    If you want a homemade piece, use that little metal pipe as a bowl for your homemade piece, just don't use tinfoil!

3. why don't you have your friend send you some glass as well, seems to be the best way to avoid testicular cancer.

4. Get some glass and taste that delicious herb.

5. check this out im about to make a bowl like this one but I am going to use the metal medicine part as the bowl it already had a dented in the top all i have to do is drill some little holes in the metal top and one in the bottom to break the seal here is a bad drawing of what im talking about http://i.imgur.com/lhxyr.jpg

6. you know that any thread with the last word bro in the title is going to be an interesting read :D

7. Tin foil is completely fine to use, as long as you don't hold the flam for like a minute. Regular bic lighters don't get hot enough to burn the foil and release the toxic shit.

8. ^^^ this guy wants your balls to fall in the toilet while youre peeing. DONT DO ITTT.

9. #9 towlie2010, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    I did it i will post some pics as soon as possible
    No aluminum foil

10. If you're gonna be startin' out strong ditch the home made shit and get some glass. Cheap glass pipe $10-$25 and will last you forever if you don't drop it.

11. Make a bong/pipe out of a socket, but you're going to want to get glass, it's way better, trust me. I was addicted to homemade pieces then I finally got a bubbler and it's so nice. Resin builds up a lot and sick colors and such.

P.S. Don't do that with tobacco.. please

12. [quote name='"MassManic"']you know that any thread with the last word bro in the title is going to be an interesting read :D [/quote]

Or a pointless troll thread