Started writing my papers high and...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by filmfanatic10, Oct 20, 2010.

1. #1 filmfanatic10, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    I used to try and do my homework when I wasn't blazing. But now that I'm in college I blaze almost everyday so it's kind of inevitable. Anyways, when we get our papers back in class our prof always announces who made the highest grade. First paper I wrote when I was high, got it back today. Made the highest grade in my class! First time too!:smoke:

Anyone else like writing their papers blazed?

on the downside, my dealer hasn't been picking up his phone the last few days which suuuucks.

2. when im high and try to do homework i kinda just sit there and stare at the paper

3. Yea writing papers while high is the shit, much easier to do them IMHO. Idk though, I always seem to take a lot longer but its usually cause it comes out perfecto.:smoke:

4. Hamilton! yo I'm in oakville man! haha

5. writing essays high is great

doing any other school work while high fuckin' blows

6. Depending on my mood while high, I either love or hate doing school work.

7. Don't mind it. I once did a short story for a Weather/meteorlogy class about the life of a water molecule. Needless to say I got very creative and I got 92/100 on it!!:cool:

8. If i have to write a paper like that, i will always do it high haha. I find that I can collect my thoughts better, and I too do better on stuff like that now

9. Writing narratives baked is very fun and interesting.

10. I never do homework high, because it's all math and shit. But if I ever had to write a paper, over something I like, I think I may try it high. I find that when I'm stoned I always talk in great detail, so it may be beneficial.

11. I could only Photoshop, do math and write essays when I'm high I can't read a book for some reason or do history homework.

12. I haven't tried it yet but when I'm high its usually harder for me to concentrate. I'd say its probably near impossible to do economics/ mathematics when high. Not really taking any creative writing, or philosophy classes that require essays so. Gonna try reading macroecon high but it will probably blow.

13. My grandma used to live in Oakville it's a really nice place. We always went shopping at Loblaws. It has a really nice downtown area too, there was an AWESOME sandwich place in the downtown square called What's the Scoop that was all movie themed. I've heard it's changed a lot though, lots of new development and McMansions now.

Ahh memories....