Started small fire with fireworks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iNuBBiN, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I live in austin, tx where it has been hot and dry for months. I live in a neighborhood where they have had firework bans for years but me and my friends always ignored them thinking " who actually starts fires with fireworks". SO last night me and two friends were out back smoking and we have some artillery shells that we kinda wanna launch. Well my friend went inside to get one and said he was gonna throw in over the fence since behind my friends house is a drainage ditch, which I told him to aim for, but he missed and it just exploded. The friend that threw it went inside freaking out thinking neighbors were gonna come out but me and the house owner stayed to smoke a cig. Well after like 30s I say " dude do you hear something like sizzling" and my friend stops and goes " ya". I get up and walk over to the fence and I see smoke and a small fire. I went inside and told the dude who started it that there was a fire and to go put it out. I handed him water while he was trying to stomp it out. That shit actually got pretty spread out before he finally put it out. Then the cops come and the house owner went out back to smoke a cig and talk to them. We said kids were back there and threw one and we saw a fire start and they ran and we jumped into action to put it out. They just said ok and left. Haha me and the house owner were cracking up while my friend was having a panic attack trying to put it out and actually burnt his hand a little.
    I can't believe we actually started a fire with fireworks that could have gotten bad if I didnt notice it. It was pretty big

2. I really dislike people who are irresponsible with fireworks. I had to clean up after these stupid fuck kids shooting them out of their car. They started a fire right in front of my house. Luckily someone else driving by stopped and helped me put out this now fucking massive fire. Don't be a fucking idiot.

3. Ur thst annoying kid who pops them even tho there banned. Grow up smoke a bowl.. u scare my dog with thst bullshit and many others.

4. He was just having some fun guys...he didn't mean to start a fire..jeez.

5. I don't understand the hate on me. I didn't light it, I just sat there and watched it happen, and it was funny.

6. No harm no foul. Just be careful man

7. People are just abusing you because you were throwing fucking fireworks around

8. I'm about to publish a scientific theory that the kids who are unable to space between lines in paragraphs are exactly the ones that set off fireworks with their bros to gain acceptance and appear cool

I'm just going to need some validation on it first

9. You guys sound like parents. We were high, did something funny that caused a fire, we put it out, had a good laugh and continued our night. I didn't think I would get lectures after posting this

10. don't worry bout it man I almost burned a house down yesterday
    its k tho..everyones alive =]

11. nothing wrong with fireworks. the only reason their banned in my city is because of retarded kids shooting roman candles at each other.

12. the people who lectured you probably had a shitty 4th

13. my friend in az started lit off a few he bought over the river... and about 15 miniutes after he lit off the bottle rockets he was inside his house and heard his neighbor behind and to the right screaming bloody murder... and he goes outside and the lot behind him was overgrown dry ass dead weeds and brush and it was fully ingulfed.. he was living at his grandparents house and melted the expensive plastic fence his grandpa put in hahaha and i worked with his grandpa and he was a real doucher hahaha so anyway's the person screaming bloody murder is on oxygen... so my friend starts putting it out with a garden hose and other people are doing the same.. and the cops show up and he almost got introuble but everything got droped....

but that being said it was the 4th of july and i still had some dixie whistlers from az... and i lit of 6 of them bitches with my bernzo torch and took off running back towards my house cause i didnt want to be cought up.. firework's =cool.... but firework's in banned state= double the rush...

14. in az.. i had a friend who lit one of those mortors thats suposed to go in the tube and threw it by a bunch of us standing around a fire at a party... fucking intense

15. [quote name='"budensity"']in az.. i had a friend who lit one of those mortors thats suposed to go in the tube and threw it by a bunch of us standing around a fire at a party... fucking intense[/quote]

That's what we threw

16. Yeah what is it with that? I hate stories with no spacing or punctuation. It's like I WANT to read your story but my eyes only start to hurt when its just a big wall of text.

17. Be responsible. Knock on head for brain.

18. Iv'e had a few 'bad' mortars that blew up right as they were lit, they didn't go up or anything. It is such a crazy situation with light everywhere shit flying everywhere everyone hitting the ground...

Just be careful when you are in those gross southern dry states, all i see on the news are those states burning to the ground.

19. Haha wow, nice going putting the fire out and gettin the cops off your ass. I never thought that fire works would be illegal because of fires (I'm from NY so I just figured we outlawed them for explosive safety reasons).