Started Jan. 27... How am I Doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by godsherb420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Hey everyone... haven't been on here in a while, and I have some pictures... I think there's something wrong with my plants, and need help figuring it out, so there's a little info about them below + pictures.

The Bigger One: Sprouted January 27. The tips of the leaves are curling up slightly, and today it was moved in to a 2 gallon grow bag from the 1 gallon bag it was in. The roots were coming out of the holes at the bottom so I assumed it was time for a transplant. The transplant wasn't too smooth but I think it will recover... There is a brownish spot on one of the leaves but it's not really noticeable... it looks like a coffee stain. 2 weeks from sprout today.

The Smaller One: Sprouted January 29 or 30 I think. There is yellowish discoloration on a few leaves, which you don't really notice unless you're looking. It's been growing a little smaller than the other one since it sprouted but it doesn't look too bad to me besides the weird color. It's also darker colored than the other one if anybody noticed. It's a darker green... idk if I mixed seeds in there on not, but what ever.

[​IMG]

\t\t\t[​IMG]
    \t\t\t
    \t\t\t[​IMG]
    \t\t\t
    \t\t\t[​IMG]
    \t\t\t
    \t\t\t[​IMG]
    \t\t\t
    \t\t\t[​IMG]
    \t\t\t
    \t\t\t[​IMG]
    \t\t\t
    \t\t\t[​IMG]

The picture's aren't great, I know lol... being high with a manual focus lens isn't a great idea...

2. They look to be in absolutely fantastic shape!

3. They look great!

4. Sweet! I thought they were sick. :D