Started growing my first plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonasblue, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am now in the process of germanating my seed right now. Should bve another day till the seed sprouts so i can then move it into a cup of some nice nitrate soil. I am growing in a room with a tent with a good amount of light and a good air circulation. The tent is to act as some sort of greenhouse effect that it will give the plant. Please post all availble suggestions and i will be updating the info as my plant continues to grow. I would apericate all avialable suggestions for my plant.

Peace, Jonas

2. Today i got my grow light and am still waiting for the seeds to germanate .

3. What\'s your grow light? Wattage and type?

And could you please scale down your sig picture? If you don\'t know how, I\'ll do it for you. It takes forever for it to load on my net...thanks. :)

4. I got a 120v lamp with 7 differnet colors of UV,s that it gives off. My seeds are still in the process of germanation. ANd my power source for my lamp is in the spotlight because last night the plug didnt have any electricity. IS there any lamps that can run off battery? Thats for all ur guys replays.

Peace.

5. Hmm...if I remeber right, there might be a few lamps that run off batteries. You can always check Google for any battery powered lamps.

6. Well how long should it take for a seed to germanate in a tupperware container? IN a not so warm room?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.