Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Started a T-break last week.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 450herbalism, Nov 18, 2009.

1. And it's a lot easier than I thought. Most the time I don't even think about the fact I'm not letting myself smoke for two months. I always thought this sort of thing would be a lot more difficult, especially with how much I smoked before this break. Can't wait for those two months to pass though, that first toke is going to be soooooooo nice:hello:.

2. Glad it's goin' good for ya :)

I'm starting a "t-break" as in I'm smoking much less then I normally do until I get healthy again. Damn cold has lasted waaaaaay longer then it should and I blame toking. Passing the bowl between 2 sick people is not smart....

3. i started a t-break august 8th.. what you know about THAT!?
    i plan to smoke on january 6th, by then it will have been 152 days. :eek:

4. Haha I'm taking a t-break too. But only for a week, you guys make me feel so inadequate :p

5. Why the 6th in particular to start again??

6. going to visit friends in KC. :smoking:

7. Good luck :)

I am on a forced t-break because I have a cold and I don't want to irritate my throat or worsen my cough by smoking some ganj...so I'm forcing myself to wait until it's all gone (hopefully within a few days) so that I can go back to my nightly routine :)

8. Week and a half t-break ends Friday, but now I'm worried I might be picking up a cold—all of my coworkers have been coughing up a storm. I was really looking forward to that first smoke session. Think I should blow it even if I end up with a sore throat buggin' me?

9. I've been on a break for about 3 weeks now..I've managed to spread out the times I smoke and the amount I smoke, I usualy smoke once every 2-3 weeks and take about 2 hits out of a bong..Im loving the high after the breaks..

Whats a t-break by the way?

10. I started a t-break yesterday, but only for about 2 weeks or so.
    After that, I'm buyin' a bong and a couple grams of good stuff. It's gonna be fun. :]

t-break = tolerance break. So next time you smoke, your tolerance will be low and it'll hit you harder.

11. Lets see somewhere around 10days-ish for me, been to broke to afford the herb, sometimes i wish i didn't pay for car insurance. But hitting the bong after a couple week t-break, just magic.

12. \

152 days, you have balls of steel.

13. its been an hour for me, thats a t break

14. It is my destiny to rip fat juicy sticky nugs. Mary jane wont leave me alone, I tryed to go on a t-break only for me to find a dank connect 3 days later, and I wasn't even looking.

15. good for you man.. after about a week you just stop thinkin about gettin high all the time. just got to occupy yourself. im on 9 days right now lol.. and i didnt want to take a break i just been focused on other stuff. prob gunna hit the bong a couple times next week before turkey dinner :)

16. Iv never taken a T break. yet. I always get high.

I just mix of the stuff im smoking. 1 weeks ill smoke mids. then the next ill smoke danks. then mids
    Always from differant people always different weed to smoke so I can always get high

tolerance isnt really the body is immune to the THC. its just your body gets immune to how much THC is giving off in the smoke from the the strain you just have.
    If you buy an ounce of mids you going to become smoking 5 bowls to get high by the end of the bag, danks youll end up smoking 2. or something

I buy 8ths. so im always running out. and needing more. its like alcohol. if you constantly drink one kind you wont become drunk off it easily. but if you were to switch to a higher percentage. you will get drunk quite easily.

So Good luck to you. Have fun. but I say its not nessicary.

17. I've needed to do it for some other reasons I just view it as an opportunity to lower my tolerance at the same time ya know.