Started a prank call page on facebook with some friends

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, Dec 17, 2013.

1. #1 Matticus, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Some friends and I do a lot of prank calls in our free time, so we decided to start recording them.

Its based around this landavius character we developed. First calls we have on there is his neighbor, Reginald Bo Austin looking to get some things for his kids for Christmas. We have a whole cast of characters that in some way relate to landavius.

Anyway here's the page:
    http://www.facebook.com/landavius

2. Maturity doesn't come with age.

3. I haven't prank called anyone since I was like 15. No idea people over that age still did lol.

4. How well do prank calls go in the cellphone age? Seems that the call ID would be a bit of a buzzkill :p

5. I get drunk every once in awhile and call Wal-Mart to see if they got the new "blue waffles", they seriously sent some older lady to the frozen section to look for me.

6. When me and my cousin were about 12 we were calling people and my cousin would fart insanely hard into the phone and we'd hang up. Well one morning we did it to the wrong guy. He calls back screaming about how he has our number and is gonna kill us if he finds us :laughing: . Never knew someone could rage so hard from hearing a fart through a phone. Swear he blew a blood vessel yelling at us lol.

We kept that number in his phone as DON'T ANSWER! for years.

7. A friend and I prank called another friend following an incident.. I don't remember what it was that happened but I remember it being very embarrassing for him. Anyway, we called him up and started harassing him. He was acting like he didn't know what we were talking about. I kept "saying come on man, we know its you". A few minutes of arguing on the phone went by, my friend was getting very angry and at this point threatened to beat us both up. I told him where to meet us and he agreed. My friend and I walked to the spot and sat down to stake it out. Next thing we know, an irate middle aged man was advancing on us, yelling things that didn't even sound like words.

Afterward, I checked my phone to see what number I dialed. It wasn't my friend, I was off by one number. 

8. No one noticed the avatar o_O

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 Cawdswallup, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    [​IMG]

We all noticed, we just aren't saying anything.