Started a new Facebook fan page..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by phenomenaltrust, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hoping some fellow supporters would come out and become a fan of the page. Think you guys might get a kick out of the title...Marijuana: Safer Than Water.

'A page for the people who support sensible regulation rather than prohibition. It's hypocritical that substances such as alcohol and multiple prescription narcotics are legal and regulated while one of the safest substances on Earth is illegal.

No one has ever died from over-consumption of marijuana. This can not be said of alcohol or even water.

Water intoxication (also known as hyper-hydration or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water.'

Marijuana: Safer Than Water. | Facebook

2. I joined it and got a few others to come on already. I love it.

3. Haha I'll like.

4. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Hopefully this group gets going within the next few weeks. I don't really know what my plans are for it now but maybe if it ever gets large enough as some pages on Facebook do, we could potentially use it as another way to communicate and gather support. Keep each other up to date with news about our mission and try to gather even larger support for any events or protests or anything MJ reform related that occurs.

5. i liked it. funny lol

6. it might be less likley to kill you than water, but when you consider other health issues its not safer than water. certainly not if you smoke it

7. Damn, i would join but don't use Facebook :p