Started 12/12 today....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LS1KILR, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Ok my plant has grown about 2 1/2ft right now inside a bubble bucket. Ive had it vegging for about a month now. I just adjusted the nutes to a transition to bloom stage formula. It has been sucking up the nutes like crazy. I have to change the 5 gallon bucket out about once every three or four days. Is there anything special I need to do to the plant for blooming? Is it ok to leave the fan blowing in the dark? I know I need to keep the air pumps going. I have the plant inside a closet right now and its in pretty much complete darkness. The plant has been stinking for awhile. Is the odor going to get that much worse? Also, can I close the closet door to keep light from getting in and smell from getting out? Will that keep the plant from getting enough air? I dont have an air conditioning vent inside the closet...not sure how the temps would like that....It seems to possibly be already showing signs of sex, and to me...it looks like a girl!:D

2. -just stick to flowering ferts for the next 5 weeks. In week 6 you can consider a PK boost with PK13/14. (if available at your place)
    -it is even advised to keep the fan on all the time.
    -change 'pretty much' complete darkness in 'absolute' complete darkness and you will be rewarded.
    -the smell will become much worse!
    -no problem in keeping the door closed. The oxygen level will still be sufficient. Temperature on the other hand, could become a problem. Up to 31 degrees Celcius is acceptable provided there is enough airflow. Some form of aircon would come in handy.

Good luck!