Started 12/12 on 9/6

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by A Bomb, Sep 24, 2008.

1. This is my lone female, broke her in half right before flowering. Couldnt save the top 6 inches so heres how she looks now almost 3 weeks into flower.

Bagseed
    2700k,6500k 2:1 just over 400w of cfls 2'x4' grow closet
    Vegged 1 month outdoors, 2 weeks indoors then flowered.

The little one has been on 12/12 since 5 days of coming out of the soil. No signs of sex yet after 17 days of flowering, My guess is it will grow a bit more and then start to flower when it is mature enough to.

2. That plant looks mature. You need to make sure the 0 light gets to the plant during the 12 off. Any light will stop the delicate process and your plant will not flower. Just make sure that those 12 hours of darkness are uninterrupted.

3. It stays in a closet with the window in the room covered, very minimal light if any gets through the cracks of the closet doors, I would hope its mature, It just started showing sex a few days ago. Seems to be coming along nicely.

4. i see budsites. how is this not showing sex?

5. congrats its a girl!

6. I was talking about the little one. I know the big one is a girl. The little one hasnt showed sex yet

7. Everything takes a little longer with CFL's, keep it under 12/12 and it will show its sex soon.

8. Considering its only 20 days old, It wasnt mature enough to flower any way at 5 days old, I dont think you will get it to show any faster no matter what light you use when going 12/12 after only 5 days of seedling growth.