Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Start smoking weed again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nunsbythebundle, Sep 16, 2012.

1. I have not smoked weed in a about 3 months because my girlfriend wanted me to quit which i was ok with but now she is saying that she would be ok with me smoking on weekends or special occasions. I am not sure if i want to though because it might affect my grades and the last time i smoked i freaked out from smoking way to much and threw up a lot. What do you guys think I should do?

2. you serious?
    blaze that shit up ASAP

3. Dude.. the fact you stopped just for some tang kind of worries me.

What, there is no question .
    Blaze man.

4. I would of dumped her the minute she asked me to quit.

5. blaze up don't smoke to much or you will end up checking another whitey.

6. 1. if your throwing up cause of smoking too much you must be smoking the wrong Bud Buddy (= 2. Never QUIT smoking the ganja it makes everything better (= 3. PLEASE START BACK FOR THE SAKE OF US STONERS I LOVE U
    ++++PEACE AND POT++++

7. OMG you blaze right now sir! right now!

8. do what you want to...

why would you ask random pot heads on the interwebs

if you feel like you can have self control, then toke up

if you feel like when you start smoking, you wont be able to go a day without the herb and that is all you constantly think about, grades suffer and social life as well, then maybe weed just aint your cup of tea

9. get a new gf you are already whipped! bitch cant tell you what to do especially in high school! pack a lunch bitch.!!!