Start of week 9, Flower!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wEEDhEAD1, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Week 9 today. Think I'm gonna give them two more weeks as I'm not seeing Amber trichs yet.
    I like the colour in there at the minute, some are very pretty.
    One of my plants at the bottom corner has a couple fans starting to curl up, it's not heat so I think maybe starting to show signs of a mag def? I'm not worried about it as its near the end i would just like to know?

Also I was thinking of flushing as last time I grew with fox farms nutes and I had the od crackle hear and there. But this time I've used bio bizz soil and nutes. I've been reading a lot into it these past few days and as I've used bb I can count my grow as organic, which is nice. So I'm just gonna half nute this week and two plain waters the 10th week.
    Also as I've been useing bb I've read I don't even need to ph down, and infact the ph down would more harm than good in bb soil??

Anyway here's the ladys;

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Fat buds

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 600w hps

• Like Like x 1
  4. it is done or very close. flush for a week and pull them

5. Earliest a week today, I'll check the trichs then. I'm not seeing much Amber atm.

• Like Like x 1
  6. the plants look great! in my opinion they are very close to harvest and i would start the flush process asap.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Today I've just watered. I did lots more trich checks, there starting to turn!
    I watered 1/4 strengh today, then on Sunday I'll water plain.
    Next wensday will be the earliest I can harvest. Do you think a week is enough to Amber up? If not I'll leave em till next weekend.
    They are defiantly further along than my last harvest but this time I want the most "coachlock" high.
    I have a pretty big window before it's considered "too late", yes?

• Like Like x 1
  8. You should start flush now, they will be perfect to harvest in 2 weeks. Don't wait till they are fully amber to start flush

9. exactly! by the time you flush for a week or so they will be ready to go. that is just my preference though. the more crops you get under your belt, you will be able to tell just by looking at them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #11 Buzzer777, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Some plants seem to amber up over night..That's why I keep a Flushing agent close by..(I use Florakleen, but most are very similar. This plant went purple in 1 week (Royal Gorilla) and needed a quick flush before harvest..FloraKleen and she was good to go in 7 days;)
    1st pic Plant 7 days before harvest..
    2nd picture..Chop day.
    12-01-17 Royal Gorilla.JPG
    12-16-17 Royal Gorilla Chop Day.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. Damn now that's purple. Did you run your temps cooler or was it just genetics?

12. I have no idea..She is a Royal Queen Royal Gorilla from seed! I just put a clone from her into the flower tent..
    My temps at Night never get below 65D F and daytime about 76..She just did a purple thing and surprised me..I let her go about 75 days and I think she is supposed to be a 60 day strain..Still have a few more fem seeds left too..

13. Guys I'm useing bio bizz, organic nutes! I did quarter nute today, the next water or two if needed will be just water which is my "flush". There ready to harvest as soon as I see ALOT of Amber..

I tried to get floral keen but they didn't have any in my shop. Plus all the reading I've done lately has convinced me I do t need too much if a "flush". Just 1 or 2 watering a with reduced/no nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You do know if you wait too long the buds can break down and actually begin to weakin?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Probably just genetics then, my temps get down to 55-57 at lights off and I'm seeing just a bit of purple. That's with my northern lights. Either way your ex-girl looked good :)

16. Yes but how long is the window between just done and too long??
    Today is day 66 on a 9 week strain. Surely I have weeks before it starts to degrade?
    As I said its not even 10% Amber..
    I'm just going for the strongest "couch lock" high

17. Every autoflower is different.. I've heard of seeds from the same bag finishing 30 days apart.. They give you those time lines as a average, they are definitely not set in stone

18. No autoflowers here..

• Like Like x 1
  19. If u want couch lock then defo wait for ambers 2 weeks then start to flush probs be ready but I wouldn't start flush till u see ambers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1