Start my flush?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zachobnn, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Im not sure if in close to harvest. If i had to guess i have anywhere fron 2 to 3 weeks left before harvest. However, i could be wrong.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Wondering if i should start my flush now or give it a few more feedings.

3. You still have a few more weeks maybe three. It looks like you have caterpillar damage on the second picture. Either that or bud rot. Are you spraying with BT?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The second picture is a cluster of orange hairs i believe. It was a little shaded when i took the pic. I will double check! However, i have had only a few caterpillars. Haven't seen in any in over a week. And ive had minor bud rot after some rain we got. And you mean 3 weeks before flush or 3 weeks to harvest?

5. Nice looking plants! Three weeks to flush. It's really and finesse thing. Pistils 70% died back, calyxs swelled, and trichomes around 30% amber. I only flush for a week, two weeks is up to you. Happy Harvesting!

6. I see the brown that you a referring to. Do you have a loupe to get a closer look?

7. Did you spray the bud with anything different or is it the only one like that?

8. I havent sprayed anything at all. Just picked the pillars as i saw them. And thats the only bud that looks like that, but im fairly certain its a cluster of hairs. I do not have a loupe, none of my local stores sell them so i might have to order one.

9. This is the loupe I have. I ordered it from Amazon. I had it in two days. Be vigilant right now. This is the time that your plants are most vulnerable.

P.S. it a nice Loupe, just don't for get to turn it off. You might want to buy extra batteries.

10. The video doesn't show up. Maybe send just the url?

11. Nailed it.