Start flushing?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Usual_suspect, Feb 12, 2009.

1. High GC, First off here are some pictures of the plants in question.

View attachment 172027 Some bud

View attachment 172028 The cola

These are Lsd from Barneys/Amnesia, they are growing in soil and Ive had some of the bud under my scope today. The tric's are still clear so Im thinking flush now and hope she is ready in two weeks.

Would ya?

Take a look at my journal (link under signature) If you would like to see more pictures. I think two of my girls are ready to be flushed, this is the first time ive grown this strain.

2. I would definitely wait until a good % are cloudy. I usually wait until they are all cloudy before I think of flushing.

3. I wait till 75% are cloudy, with 20% being clear, and 5% being amber. But I try to time it so I get as few ambers as possible cause I love the cerebrial high. Keep going with the nutes, and just check your tric's when the lights come on, and right before the go off, because when they change it will go quick...in plant time...very similar to women time.

4. Thanks, its always a bit of a guess with a new strain. I'll keep checking but I don't think it will be in the next few days.

5. me too i plan to try to get the best head high