Starsky and Hutch

Discussion in 'General' started by Hanger18, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Starsky and Hutch is such a funny movie. Hilarious. I almost cried in some parts. Talk amongst yourselves about it.
    Do it Do it.

2. I'm jealous now. I wanna see that movie in a bad way. Who wants to take me?

3. NOOOOO i want them to realease things here at the same time!!

not only because u get to see it first but because im sure i'll be able to download it illeagally now and never have to pay to see it! lol.

4. How was Snoop Dogg in it? THe only part i saw with him from the commercials is the part where he goes "i know a lot more about grass" which made me laugh my ass off.

5. snoop was off the hizzle fo shizzle, go see that pimpdizzle motizzle pizzle

6. id love to take u to a movie as long as u bring a little smoke :D

7. CRAP !!!!!!!!
    Why does Hollywood keep remaking old shit with a new twist?
    They're just doing what they've always done, ripping off old stories and trying to improve on them.I call it thieving.
    When they're not stealing stories,they're trying to rewrite history like in Saving Private Ryan.
    Way back in the 50s and 60s they were doing it (ever heard of 7 Samuria) and they're still doing it now,think how bad Get Carter was.

8. Lets go!

9. haha its on

10. Sweet action. Its a date.

11. Hey guys I just call it as I see it.
    My fave movies at the mo are all Japanese or Asian(nobody can equal John Woo for action)anyone seen Battle Royal?