STARS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rocamax, Nov 3, 2016.

1. What does anyone think of stars. What are they? how far are they away? What are they made of? how thier formed? what other questions do you have about them.

2. Try a google search and wonder no more I think you may have a brain strain

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats what im thinking man i did google stars and of course i know all the main stuff. there are pictures with a new high zoom and stars are not what i was led to believe. and not just one post there are many pictures and zoom videos of stars maybe you should look and repy on what you think.

4. They are various types of suns.
    :smoke:

5. Thats what i wonder, we are taught they are suns but are they

6. What are your thoughts on what they may be? Any links for the zooms that made you curious?

7. Various types of suns.... those fuckin' Romulans, am I right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Thishttps://youtu.be/VJ0sfnw1kEM.

10. 289887"]What are your tho
    This is only one link but maybe youll look at more nikon 900 zoom pictures, reply if you would i would like to get other opinionshttps://youtu.be/VJ0sfnw1kEM

11. I'm a fan of the binary star systems . Their so bad ass. All blinky and shit and caught in a intence game of ring around the Rosie.

12. First two and a half minutes no stars yet, some ID 10 T mumbling about a crescent moon being cut off and the transparency of the moon. Made for Flat Earthers, oh boy. With a camera that good he can obviously observe the darker shadows and features during the moon's phases.

I may watch more later, but the whole premise of a flat Earth is absurd and easily shot down, especially with the proven technology we have in today's World.

13. hey try this one

14. ??
    Shaky video with no narration. That rather supports the fact that we can travel around the round World and that pictures from the ISS of our World are likely to be true pictures showing a round Earth.

15. I see them when I get punched in the face.
    That was like 25 years ago, my memories are not reliable

• Like Like x 1
  16. I knew where this was going before i clicked on it.

"Stars are sono-luminescent oscillations in the firmament" is the right answer, right rocamax?

• Like Like x 1
  17. No they are stars after seeing those videos i thought more opinions my be better than tbinking "WHAT THE ____"

• Like Like x 1
  18. [​IMG]

Stars are beautiful, here is my phone screen actually.

19. Yea i love stars too i look at them eveynight off my deck