Starkiller Strain. Anyone try?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGreen13, Aug 13, 2018.

1. I picked up some Starkiller from my dispensaries a couple days ago. Im about to try it for the first time today. Anybody have any experience with this particular strain? Likes? Dislikes?

I'll give my thoughts on it tomorrow if anyone is interested?

2. I WANT to say I tried it, but again it’s what my friend told me it was. I remember it tasting sweet at times and the nugs had a LITTLE bit of purple. Knocked me on my ass after about three bowls :) the high is definitely an indica and it relaxed my muscles after I had a gym injury. Hope you like it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Well I guess I'll find out.. Hahaha

4. I've tried it, and I remember liking it. I don't remember much more than that, other than thinking it was a pretty good indica. Happy smoking!!

5. I liked it as well. I'll write my thoughts and review on it tomorrow. It was pretty good though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. So here's my take on Starkiller. First the Starkiller I purchased and used was from Terrapin Care Station. It came in at 18% THC and 0% CBD. When I try new Strains I pack the chamber light and take 4 good hits. I always find that good enough to get a feel for something without going overboard. To me it has a very common smell. Like a lot of strains it has that fresh piney, lemon ,earthy floral smell. And the taste is similar.

So within 5 min I started feeling it. Started behind the eyes but quickly started feeling it in the top of my head. Withing 30 min complete head high. But a relaxing head high. It felt like the top of my head was filling up with helium and wanted to float away. After about the 30 min mark it started creeping into the body. As it definitely relaxed the body I cant say I ever felt "couch locked". It definitely helped with my chronic pain.

I had no anxiety with this strain which is a good thing. I actually would say it helped my anxiety. Definitely felt relaxed. I think the only disappointment was that it was definitely more of a head high vs full body relaxation. With that being said I only took 4 hits so maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe more would have resulted in a stronger body high. With that being said I did still feel it in the body it was just short lived. And after it went away all I could feel was it in the top of my head again. I like to use my Boundless CF on 415 degrees. And at this temperature I did feel a little bite in the back of my throat with this strain. Nothing really bad. But it was noticable. I've used other strains at the same temp that where a lot smoother.

I used it at 3:50pm and still felt some of its effects 4hrs later. The main strength is definitely the first hour and into the second. All in all I definitely recommend this strain. Like I said very relaxing with no anxiety and great for pain relief. Also I think the name StarKiller is pretty cool as well. I feel like it's a fitting name. I looked at some pictures of the plant when its fully matured and it's really dark. Almost black in some pictures. As I spend more time with this strain I'll add more details. Especially when I use it in a full 5 minute vape session. So far I'd give it about an 8.5 out of 10.

• Like Like x 1