Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Staring at the clouds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nebuchazadar, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Anyone staring at the cloud and felling like "gzus this is fucking intense"?

2. No, i dont find it intense. I do like to look at clouds though, I am guilty of that.

Sometimes in the middle of the day ill just go outside and sit in one of my lawn chairs and look at the sky n smoke a cigarette.

I do that with my pond too lol, go smoke a bowl and chill by the woods n pond and just look around.

Nature itself kicks ass, couldnt imagine having to live in an apt or something after growin up on a nice piece of land.

3. I make my own clouds with my vaporizer, and watch them float weightlessly through the air and disperse.

Way more fucking intense :smoking:

4. Daaaamn for me it's fucking INTENSE

5. Not on weed... on two things you might take on a.... "trip", you might say. Bwahahahaha.

6. [quote name='"t-fizz"']No, i dont find it intense. I do like to look at clouds though, I am guilty of that.

Sometimes in the middle of the day ill just go outside and sit in one of my lawn chairs and look at the sky n smoke a cigarette.

I do that with my pond too lol, go smoke a bowl and chill by the woods n pond and just look around.

Nature itself kicks ass, couldnt imagine having to live in an apt or something after growin up on a nice piece of land.[/quote]

Same here, i take it for granted too often the freedom i have out here

7. I like looking at the sky even when I'm not high.

8. Dude I finally understand tne names in the sky of the sars.

9. I love looking at the sky. It's just flipping awesome. As much as I like looking at the sky during the day, night time is better imo. Starring at the stars is amazing.

10. Do it all the time

11. Bro, smoke a dub(to yourself), and lay in the center of the largest feild you can find, look at the sky(blue with clouds is preferable)... Shit gets craazzy ^_^

12. Yeah. I like to imagine after a good couple of bowls that some faraway cloud in the sky is a bunch of smoke breathed out by me in that very session and I wonder how high I'd be if it were actually true lol.

13. I remember when I was about 14 and I had a bucket(gravity bong) of some prime Afghan hash walked out side and just lay on the grass staring at the clouds I swear I could see castles in the sky.

14. Last night I was on my way home and I was just looking up at the sky and it looked so wierd. Like it was black and grey but clouds were big and moving fast. I feel like the sky looks way different than it used to though.

15. clouds when the sky is orange-pink-blue(somehow) hits the spot

16. Yeah, I definitely enjoy getting baked and just sitting on my porch and slow everything down to reflect on life. I love watching the clouds and thinking about how large the universe is (It's so big that we can't even go out of our own galaxy and there are over 2,000,000 recorded galaxies in our universe). It's truly amazing.

17. There's a bridge at the bottom of my street that I love to go to with some friends. We all go down there and stare at the clouds and say what we can see in them and what they change to. We also chant some times... haha. Like, get our african chant on. It's awesome when everyone is harmonizing and it lasts for hours. God I love clouds.
    I think I'm going to be a meteorologist. Yeah :)