Stared at Hot Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZedLeppelin, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Alright, so here's the story. I just got back from Wendies with my bud, and we were high as fuck ahahaha. Anyways we were ordering, but there was this chick with this fucking taaasty ass, and we were both just staring at it and grinning for like the whole time we were standing in line. I think everybody in the place was aware of the connection between us and that ass, and it was intense lol. So she orders and leaves, and we just staring at that ass and the dude at the register is grinning when we turn around lol and then we ordered. :cool:

TL;DR

Stared at hot girls ass high as fuck for extended period of time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. So you fucked her right?
    sick story

3. he mind fucked her:p

4. HOLY SHIT DOES MIND FUCKING COUNT?

IM NOT A VIRGIN YEEEEEEEEEEE SONNNNNNNNNNNNN :hello::hello:

5. Can you feel my Dick in the back of your head?

6. I hope you already know what is about to be said. It's three words and they begin with the letters C S and B in that order. ;)

Anyway, reminds me of a similar experience of mine. I was standing in line at McDonalds after smoking an 8th of some grandaddy purp and the guy in front of me had on this mesmerizing hoodie, made of some strange mysterious fabric and covered in the most intricate graphics and patterns. Service was slow so I was staring at it for quite a while, getting lost in the trippy sweater world. For whatever reason at one point I literally reached out and lightly ran my fingers across the surface. The dude turned around and gave me this look like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" then went along with his order. I continued to stare at thing for a while longer, zonin' out. Then he left and I laughed hysterically for few minutes before placing my order, acquiring several more looks from pedestrians. good times :smoke:

EDIT: lol, knew it

7. It was more of a mental fucking of sorts.... a mindfuck if you will :cool:

8. I've reached out and touched someone to feel their fabric without even realizing what I was doing....good times........if you get off on being called a creep

9. That reminds me, I have a similar story. I just got back from Wendies with my bud, and we were high as fuck ahahaha. Anyways we were ordering, but there was this chick with this fucking taaasty ass, and we were both just staring at it and grinning for like the whole time we were standing in line. I think everybody in the place was aware of the connection between us and that ass, and it was intense lol. So she orders and leaves, and we just staring at that ass and the dude at the register is grinning when we turn around lol and then we ordered.

10. I can understand staring at a really nice ass. I fuckin love a perfect round medium size ass with the right firm to squishiness ratio. A nice personality is good too. :D

11. That's where I realized what was going on lol.

12. I have a similar story (no I'm not trolling, true story).

I was at Wendys high as fuck with my friend, and the area I was in was mostly white people, so there's this one black dude working and he just starts grinning, then RIGHT when we step up for our order he runs over, looks at both of us and just says "HEEEEY STONEEERSSSSSSS". He doesn't ask us anything, he just looks at us. Waits longer and then says "you guys are high as a kite, high as a fucking kite!!!!". My friend then walked away to the bathroom and left me alone with this fag. I actually ended up ordering from him in the end and got some dank ass nuggets...worth it even if that black dude was a prick.

13. Oh my god I shit laughing

:rolleyes:

14. This one time I went to wendy's high as shit and my order came up to 4.20, me and my buddy started snickering like little schoolgirls. :D

15. Dude! On 4/20 we bought 4 rillos from the gas station and the total was $4.20. Our eyes kept going between the total and each other and we kept trying to stifle our laughter.

Then the cashier told us to have a good day and I replied with the usual post-rillo-purchase "Oh I will :wave:"

16. Today I was thinking about smoking, and I looked at my clock, and it was 4:20 so I grabbed my already packed but half burnt pipe and smoked:smoke:

17. Why stare at her ass when u coulda got up in there?