Stardawg autoflower 600watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Big baws, Jan 2, 2018.

1. 2AF7C4FB-11F8-43D6-9103-6075311546C0.jpeg 2AF7C4FB-11F8-43D6-9103-6075311546C0.jpeg Back after a short absence . Apologies .work , kids and Christmas to contend with.
    I have sampled Stardawg a few times this year already and would definitely rate it top smoke of 2017.
    So I am currently germinating 4 seeds
    To be grown in pre buffered coco.
    Tent size 80x80x160cm.
    Light 600w mh for veg . 600w hps for flowering.
    Canna coco and full range of canna nutrients as always .
    Here is a pic of seed packet and Stardawg bud I got last night from a friend .
    That’s the quality I’m aiming for .
    Wish me luck.
    Any questions or feedback greatly appreciated .
    Big baws.

2. Here’s an update on grow progress . Only 1 out of 5 Stardawg seeds germinated . To negate this disaster I got a super silver haze cutting , 1 Critical Kush seed and one church seed. All of above are doing well and healthy here are some pics .
    Back right =super silver haze
    Back left =Critical Kush
    Front right= Stardawg
    Front left =church.

Attached Files:

3. Some more recent pics

Attached Files:

4. More pic s . You can see I have used a net an some metal hooks to keep an even canopy and break apical dominance to get more bud sites .
    Switched to 12 and 12 last night so I’ll change to hps lighting in a few days .
    Advanced nutrients bud blood will be added when it arrives this weekend to increase bud sites and fatten buds .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice tent bro!! How long after the switch do u give flower nutes

6. Thanks mr grits .
    I usually keep on veg nutes for a week . I add 10g of bud blood first week of flower also. So about 2 or 3 feeds . 2nd week of flower I will use bloom nutes . Full canna range is what I stick to . Gives me great results . Thanks for checking out thread.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not a problem man glad to have ya along! Thanks for the tips . I’m fairly new and I’m on my 4th grow but 1st photos, white widow seedsman and greenhouse seeds white rhino.

8. I’m using these Image1518699979.195081.jpg

9. Cool. I’ve only ever used canna nutrients .thats a lot of nutes . Lol. I’ve been cultivating for about 4 years with pretty good results .

• Like Like x 1
  10. Would love to try them, fox farms line has done good, it does have a lot of products though lol 3 dif boosters

11. Do u use coco or soil? I use 2 boosters . Bud blood first week of flower and then canna boost for rest of flower period . I use canna pk 3 weeks before harvest to fatten buds up. I ll post pic s of full range I use tonight when I feed the girls . Except bud blood as it’s in the post .

• Like Like x 1
  12. I use Oregon’s Only Soil #4 it has done me well, if I can’t find that I’ll use fox farms, I’ve used Roots Organic 1 time and it was great. I don’t know why I don’t do it more often lol.

13. More pic s . You can see I have used a net an some metal hooks to keep an even canopy and break apical dominance to get more bud sites .
    Switched to 12 and 12 last night so I’ll change to hps lighting in a few days .
    Advanced nutrients bud blood will be added when it arrives this weekend to increase bud sites and fatten buds .

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice man

15. Hey man looks great I've been looking for stardawg auto seed for ages as I'm half way done with flowering my first grow blue cheese feel free to Check out some pics on my thread, keep up the good work an ✌

16. 1st week of flower .
    2nd feed of bud blood .
    Ph 5.8.
    4 girls are doing well . Only feeding 1/4 of max dose and plants showing no deficiencies or nutrient burn.
    I have been low steers training and adding more strings to net .this is so I can keep tucking any branches that shoot up under control. This allows me to have an even canopy so all plants are receiving similar amounts of light .
    I do this until branches have little give and buds are fat. Usually 3 or 4 weeks prior to harvest I stop training as buds are just fattening from there on in.
    Here’s some pics .apologies for hps lighting . I will try to get pics just before lights go soon.

Attached Files:

17. I have been more creative with string and picture hooks to keep branches down .im happy with the growth on all plants but the super silver haze cutting is the furthest on . Silver haze is a 10 week flower the rest are roughly 8 weeks all going well that is . Some more pics .

Attached Files:

18. 149B1A75-637C-4DF8-BB2C-654A8C5BB703.jpeg Here’s another pic from this morning .

19. C2A2D8E0-E9A4-4697-8760-4C808EBF4838.jpeg C2A2D8E0-E9A4-4697-8760-4C808EBF4838.jpeg Last feed of bud blood blood tonight .
    Temps around 36oC humidity 48%.
    I’ve noticed some leave damage in super silver . Prob potassium deficiency through over watering . I will flush through with plain Ph ed water tomorrow then normal nutes and see if it clears up .
    Rest of girls looking healthy.
    I will start using the expensive canna boost next feed in 2-3 days . £50 a bottle ! Works for me though.
    Flowers are already starting to form .
    Here’s a pic.

20. 36B1D901-C695-4176-94DA-8D606EC90011.jpeg Had some time to play about with canopy and place plants in tent to utilise space . Tried to move main colas away from optimum light to let other lower lying branches catch up a bit .
    I’ve added a before and after canopy shot and some close ups of individual plants.
    In order
    Super silver haze cutting
    Stardawg seed
    Church seed
    Critical kush seed.

Attached Files: