Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Standing up toke vs sitting down toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEED420TOKES, Sep 12, 2011.

1. So is sittin up and taking a toke out of the water bong better then sitting down ? What you guys think ? I kinda think the standing up is better ? More breathing in smoke cause ur not sittin down?? Idk whta u guys think

2. I think if there is a difference it's small. I'd imagine it's more posture than anything

3. Are you asking preference or which gets you higher? Or faster? Anyways, I prefer to sit down and chill out with the circle, but I feel like maybe the smoke gets to your brain faster and everything hits you if your standing up. Maybe?

4. [quote name='"Jankasauras"']Are you asking preference or which gets you higher? Or faster? Anyways, I prefer to sit down and chill out with the circle, but I feel like maybe the smoke gets to your brain faster and everything hits you if your standing up. Maybe?[/quote]

Thats wat i was thinking

5. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']I think if there is a difference it's small. I'd imagine it's more posture than anything[/quote]

Yea but ever notice the drags are diffrent while standing up and sitting down i think it does hit you faster and shyt if standin up IMO

6. Burn more calories, take bong rips while standing. People who live sedentary vs active lifestyles are at greater risk for heart disease. Plus, standing opens your airways and allows you to fully fill your diaphragm. Therefore standing.

7. I've honestly never felt a difference between the two.

8. I like to sit back, relax

9. Its all about sitting down :)

10. it doesn't make a noticible difference compadre. If you take the same size bong rip sitting down as standing up, it doesn't matter how much your diaphram can expand, the smoke still goes into the lungs.

But to answer your question properly, i find when im standing and toking, my legs start to really ache almost instantly, and i find it really hard to stand up, i can walk, just not moving my legs and my feet start to give me trouble :(

11. How about lying down... opium style :cool:

12. I don't really like to toke when standing up, mostly because when I take a hit standing, I'm way more likely to get a head rush and almost fall over. It's just a more pleasurable experience when sitting.

13. I always stand up just because I feel like I can breath deeper. When I'm hunched over watching tv or playing a game it feels like I'm forcing my chest out and it's uncomfortable and I cough alot. Standing I don't cough and can hold a hit for days (even though the thc is gone after a few seconds.)

14. [quote name='"GreenGamer"']I always stand up just because I feel like I can breath deeper. When I'm hunched over watching tv or playing a game it feels like I'm forcing my chest out and it's uncomfortable and I cough alot. Standing I don't cough and can hold a hit for days (even though the thc is gone after a few seconds.)[/quote]

True dat

15. keep your chest out lungs open if sitting down, i always cough like a little bitch when i take giant rips slouched and shit. Eventually it'll happen cz when ur baked u couldnt 2 shits about posture

16. Yea, posture, keep your back straight and shit like you're doing a squat