Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

standard shipping to michigan

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaSkiMaster, Dec 13, 2010.

1. how long show it take for a product to get to michigan (near lansing area) if im using standard international shipping and it shipped on december 9th?

rough estimate please and thank you! :)

glad to be a new member to this site!

2. I'm not sure, but welcome to grasscity :)!

Hopefully somebody helps you out :smoke:

3. #3 Jonesy513, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    It depends on what you're ordering. Pipes and bongs are shipped from the U.S. and everyting else is shipped from Amsterdam, I believe. A little over a week ago I ordered a spoon, a grinder, and a stash box. The box and grinder were shipped from Amsterdam on the 6th and I still haven't received the package. The spoon was shipped on the 7th and I got it on the 10th. And I live in Ohio so that should give you a good estimate.

4. well i bought a small bong on here, so idk if tht clears anything up

5. i just hope i get it in time (by dec 16th latest) otherwise its gonna be sitting at my dorms mailroom? for the whole break :p