Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Standard Farms/Cresco growers in Pa

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wimpy, May 23, 2018.

1. Right now these are the two supplying dispensaries in pa. They both offer disposable pens and package vape kits with battery and charger ($75), $60 for cartridge. They worth it or provide my own pen? Any pa people have used these.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Haven't tried the battery pens yet. I have the disposable pens and I can say they are decent. Following this as I am curious as to whether to get the full set up or not. I vape normally so not sure if those cartridges would fit on my mods or not. No experience with them yet.

3. So I grabbed a Standard Farms kit for $75--
    Blueberry Indica 500mg CO2 with Battery and usb charger
    After finding out proper charge time
    (1-2hrs) battery seems to be holding up well. Medicate 2-2/3 sec pulls about every 4-5 hours set on (3), going on same charge, day two. Nice flavor and is really knocking down pain and spasms. Cartridge by itself is $60.