Stand Up Comedian here...

Discussion in 'General' started by Adam Hartle, Aug 16, 2012.

1. My name is Adam Hartle and we're filming a comedy documentary about the historic legalization vote taking place on November 6th, 2012 in Colorado, Washington, and Oregon.

Here's what it's about:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhodgCBUCcg&feature=plcp]Stand Up! Comedy documentary on the re-legalization of cannabis - YouTube[/ame]

We're pre-selling the DVD, and all $$$ goes towards the cause so it'd be super cool if you considered buying one and we'll mail it to you on the official release date. Stand Up! The Re-Legalization of Cannabis in America -- Indiegogo

Thanks GC,

Adam

2. Can't advertise your shit here..and I think I've seen you try and do this before anyways. You can keep trying, you will just eventually get banned.

3. Go away Adam, no one needs your GODDAMN SMEGMA ADVERTISING here

4. how is this any different than people selling bracelets and shit on here? It goes to a good cause why give him shit for it?

5. No worries bro- All money goes to the cause. In the history of mankind 0 people have died from cannabis overdose, yet 27 innocent people are killed everyday in cartel violence. Just trying to have a few laughs and save a few lives.

6. [quote name='"Adam Hartle"']No worries bro- All money goes to the cause. In the history of mankind 0 people have died from cannabis overdose, yet 27 innocent people are killed everyday in cartel violence. Just trying to have a few laughs and save a few lives.[/quote]

That's awesome, thank you for being out on the front lines supporting the cause.. I will be ordering the dvd next week when I get paid!

7. Good luck with your ventures brewhaha.

8. What's the deal with standup comedy? Is there an unwritten code about the handicapped? We may be missing out on so many fresh talents just because they lack the ambulatory skills that so many of us take for granted. I can't recall seeing a comedian in a wheelchair. I thought we were better than that, America.

9. Good luck man. I'm ready for Texas just to get medical.

But on a side note that's gonna kill all of the non gov growers in those states. That why I'm kinda taking a step back on full legalization. Think about if our shitty ass gov mass produced MJ they would make it bad for us and start killing us with it.

How weird would it be to walk into a store and say " I need a pack of MJ Green 100s"

10. Good luck..