Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stamina

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420inc., Oct 14, 2014.

1. How much can/have you smoked in one day?

2. Maximum I've ever smoked in one day was this passed 4/20 when me and a few buddies blew through 3 ounces. 

I don't think it has much to do with stamina, though. If I got sleepy or physically tired I would just drink a soda and be right back at it. More of a tolerance thing. Maybe it's just me.

3. I've smoked an ounce in a day. 4/20 in Amsterdam 2 years ago.

I totally agree with the above, a sugar boost and a shower mid-afternoon and I was good to go. More to do with tolerance than endurance. Staying hydrated is important too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The most I've had in one day was probably like a gram. I might have had more between my buddies and I but that was with brick weed and a few years ago.

A gram? Did you typo there buddy? This doesn't seem high?

6. Something like a half. Vaping that much takes a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Understand that not everyone roles a blunt and wastes 4 grams in a joint :D

8. My friend and I smoked an oz in one sitting in the backseat of a durango. Twas pretty ripped

9. I use maybe .5 a joints, to get anything potent you can't go really lower than that, unless you've basically started out.

60%-weed and 40% tobacco does help on the wastage side too.