Stalled seedlings?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WindShear, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Hi all. So here are my seedlings at 12 days. I think I let the humidity get way to low, because the growth appears to have really slowed down. The Herijuana ibl looks particularly unhappy with the brown cotelydons. The Knockout has really pronounced downward arcing leaves and yellowing cotelydons too. Does this look like a humidity issue, or is something else going on? I do think I overwatered once, but I have been much more careful about it since. Have I done damage, and what is the best path to recovery if so? If anyone can offer advice I would be oh so grateful. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. It's more likely the result of over watering, low quality soil, poor lighting, or all of the above. Low humidity shouldn't cause plants to be that stunted.

3. The soil is peat moss, lime, perlite mix. They are under an 8 bulb 4' T5 so light shouldn't be an issue. Should I try repotting them?

Under 8 4 foot T5's and they look like that after 12 days??(should have 2-3 times that amount of leaves) Yea to much water and bad soil. Id swap the soil asap. Also did you make drainages holes in those cups?? 

5. Yes, there are drainage holes in the cups. I was under the impression just peat moss, lime and perlite was a good seedlings mix. Any recommendations on better soil for this early stage?